PATRICE J. ROBINSON
PATRICE J. ROBINSON
Vice Chairwoman, Memphis City Council
I am still excited and humbled to be the Memphis City Councilwoman representing District 3 and Vice Chair. I look forward to continuing to serve you and the community. Know that I have been CLEAR about my VISION for a SAFE, CLEAN and PROSPEROUS community. I will continue to. . .
- Promote safe neighborhoods;
- Support reasonable taxes;
- Encourage a balanced approach to funding communities; and
- Support economic development to include living wages.
It is my desire to lead the effort to build well-organized neighborhoods, where we work together to achieve all our GOALS.
How do we accomplish this?
- By sharing relevant and pertinent information via neighborhood watch groups, homeowners’ associations, and Patrice’s Express Newsletter, Town Hall Meetings, and Informational Sessions
- Be present, and
- Share this information in your circle of influence.
Safe communities are accomplished by:
- Increased investment in police protection (more boots on the ground) and deterrence of crime via active neighborhood watch groups, SkyCop cameras and Peace Coalitions.
Balanced funding across all communities:
- Started with more investments in our libraries, community centers and parks
- Concerted effort to provide 10 cameras in every district per year for hot spots identified by the police department
- More investments in street pavement, and a
- Reduction in the time it takes to apply for and get approved for speed humps
I will continue to support investment in Memphis City Beautiful and support Clean Memphis.
We all want to live in a more prosperous community. This can be achieved by attracting new businesses to our city and our community. In order to accomplish this goal, we must have safe, clean and an attractive community, as well as, well developed relationships with our current business partners. This takes laser focus. I am also clearly focused on Economic Development. We also want to develop more community benefits agreements (CBA’s). We have the first one in not just the Memphis but the State of Tennessee due to your own City Councilwoman’s push for investments in our community by Elvis Presley Enterprises that are community driven.
I cannot accomplish these goals and objectives without YOU! I am asking for your VOTE and support to Re-elect Patrice Jordan Robinson, The Clear Choice for District 3.
CW Patrice J. Robinson
"The Clear Choice for City Council District 3"
Neighborhood Associations: Office of Community Affairs-Online or 901-636-6507
Crime Prevention Grant: Lia.Roemer@memphistn.gov, 901-646-6604, or online at www.memphistn.gov/Residents/CrimePrevention Grant.aspx
Memphis City Beautiful Commission: 901-522-1135
Sign up for Nextdoor: www.nextdoor.com
Download Memphis311 on your mobile phones through AppStore of Google Play
Volunteers are needed to: canvass door-to-door, make telephone calls, host a meet & greet the candidate, living ad, coordinate the social media sites or work a polling location.
Paid for by Friends to Elect Patrice Robinson,
Mark Walls, Treasurer